- Развивающая – а) повышение интереса к языку б) развитие языковых и познавательных способностей:
- Воспитательная – а) воспитание потребности в практическом использовании языка б) воспитывать любовь к природе
- Образовательная – расширение эрудиции учащихся
- Практическая – совершенствование диалогической и монологической речи.
- Практиковать языковые навыки;
- Закрепить речевые образцы и новые слова по теме «Экология и окружающая среда»
- Тренировать в употреблении языковых структур в аудировании.
Оборудование, наглядные пособия: компьютеры, географическая карта , слайды, плакат с аппликацией в виде цветов со словами, обозначающие светлые чувства и светлые мысли.
- Warm up: Good morning my friends! Sit down, please! I’m glad to see you! Today we have many guests and we are glad to see them too. Let’s begin ouresson.
- What day is it today? – Today is Thursday.
- What is the weather like today? – Today is cold (warm, windy, e.t.c.)
- Now say me please – What theme is it today? – Our theme is “ Ecology and Environment”.
That’s right. Thank you. We are concerned about the ecology today. That’s why we have a talk about the ecology and environment. That’s why we should to protect the environment, to save the nature to keep the Earth clean.
- Grammar. The modal Verb.
Use the modal verb should/ shouldn’t with these and expressions.
- Throw litter in public places.
- Stop using the aerosol spray
- Buy milk in cartons
- Plant a tree every year in the garden
- Use chemicals in the garden
- Pick up litter as walking in the forest
- Never break glass bottles
- Use pesticides
- Save water
- Water the lawn early in the morning
- Plant flowers in the garden
- Use alcohol
Read the sentences below and put Should or Shouldn t into each gap
- We….. learn how to become environment educated people
- We…..preserve natural resources
- We…..use less energy – petrol, electricity and gas
- We…..use renewable energy such as solar power and wind power
- We…..take care of living things and help damaged birds and animals
- We…..protect woods and forests
- We…..pollute the atmosphere on the land or on the sea
- We…..set fields and forests on fire
- We…..cut down trees around our houses and villages
- We…..use so many chemicals on the land or in our food
- Computer work
Well, let’s watch video and discuss a fragment of the film. We divide class into three groups
Two groups work with computers and the third group stay in their places.
P1 – How beautiful the Earth is, the Earth our planet is. The Earth is our home, our land. The Earth was made beautiful for you and me. Our land is nice, isn’tit?
P2 – Our land is full of beautiful flowers, plants, trees which grow and blossom in the meadows, on the banks of the rivers and lakes, in the forests and in our gardens.
Computer 1. What can you say about Nature of Kazakhstan, of it’s ecology and environment. What have you just watched? What are you ideas about this film?
Computer 2. Texts about the Ecology, about animals, pollution e.t.c.
(Read, translate into Russian, give a short summary)
3rdgroup. Task 1. I’IIgive you two tasks for everybody. Read and translate.
A long time ago, the lake in Novokubanka was clean. In fact, the name of our village is (пункт 34). The name of our lake is Koluton. Now the name should probably be Black lake because it is polluted. What happened? We will be detectives and decide. We have two major suspects (подозреваемые).
The first is Anatoly Stepanovich. Mr. Anatoly Stepanovich has a shop for household chemicals, selling paints and metals. The second is Zhilkibekov lives in a house near the lake, and has many animals on the bank of the lake. The police think maybe Mr. Zhilkibekov’s animals or Mr. Stepanoviche’s chemicals harmed the lake.
-Which questions will we ask? Choose which questions are relevant (уместный) or irrelevant (неуместный)
1. Are Mr. Stepanoviche’s chemicals danqerous?
2. Who helps Mr. Zhilkibekov with his animals?
3. How does Mr. Stepanovich throw away his chemicals?
4. What color is the lake?
5. How often do Mr. Zhilkibekove’s animals eat?
6. When did Koluton become dirty?
7. How long has Mr. Stepanovich worked with chemicals?
8. How long has Mr. Zhilkibekov lived on the lake?
9. Does Mr. Stepanovich have business in Astana?
10. Can Mr. Stepanovich swim?
11. Are the Mr. Zhilkibekoviche’s animals dirty?
12. Can animals pollute the lake?
13. Does Mr. Zhilkibekov have children?
14. How does Mr. Stepanovich transport his chemicals?
15. Is paint or metal dangerous for water?
16. Does Mr. Stepanovich give money to the Akim?
17. Does Mr. Stepanovich try to protect the environment?
18. Does Mr. Zhilkibekov want to keep the lake clean?
19. Which animal is Mr. Zhilkibekov favorite?
When does Mr. Stepanovich work?
Task 2. Match these names to the correct paragraph
Name: Mrs. White
Information: Mrs. White is a poor woman who lives in the suburb. She has a husband and 4 children.
Name: Miss Pink
Information: Miss Pink is in 7th form at school in Astana. Her parents have a lot of money and they like to hive her presents.
Name: Mr. Brown Name: Mr. Green
Profession: Lawyer Profession: Mechanic
Age: 60 Age: 20
Information: Mr. Brown is very rich Information: Mr. Green studied in school in
Man who lives in the city. He has no until 9th form, then went to a Car Mechanic
Wife and no children. Institute for 2 years. He has a girlfriend but
- I know exactly what to think about pollution in Astana: it’s no problem at all. People need factories to make stuff, need to keep their apartments warm, and need hood cars to travel. What’s the difference if the air is dirty?
- I am very, very worried about the air in Astana. It’s dirty air, and it’s not good for our health. Know That children can get sick because of air pollution, and we should care about our children more than money or industry. Children are our future.
- Sometimes I think pollution in the city is bad. Sometimes I think it’s no problem. Usually, I just don’t think about it. I sometimes use the bus, so l’m trying to help the environment. Maybe someone else should worry about pollution, but l don’t need to.
- Now, l have lived in this city for 10 years. I’ve watched the capital of Kazakhstan change from Almaty to Astana. I understand everything: I know people need energy. We make that energy but also pollution. We could make some strict laws and change our policy, but people change slowly.
Работа с картой Казахстана.
Task. Mark the places on the map where there are ecological problems.
Example: In my opinion the people of this region (district) are not happy to live there because there are a lot of ecological problems. (The water, air, land are polluted).
Подведение итогов урока:
TEACHER: Let everybody remember we have only one Earth. And it is our challenger to keep it clean and healthy for future generations. The Earth is our home.
This land is your land, this land is my land
From California to New York Irelands.
From the Red Wood forests to the farthest bodies.
This land was made for you and me.
Today we have a talk about nature. We can help the Earth. We love the Earth. Our lesson is over. Good bye, my friends.